PDA

View Full Version : Voucher Valid for Check-In?

MPoppins
06-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Well, here's the age-old question: When checking in using an AP rate, do we have to have an activated AP or will the voucher suffice? We will be heading straight to the YC from the airport and will have our old AP's that expired yesterday :( and our vouchers for our new AP's. We've always had active AP's in the past when checking in... Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks. :mickey:

DizneyRox
06-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Official Policy states an ACTIVATED Annual Pass, however as others will say, you may or may not be asked for it. International Gateway is just around the corner, so having your pass activated before check-in isn't such a bad idea. Sure would beat losing any AP discount you might have on the room if you check-in without fulfulling the requirements.

Gusgus
06-07-2007, 12:58 PM
I agree with DinseyRox suggestion. I have yet to be asked for my annual pass but you know how it goes. Don't have it and that's when they will ask. The international gateway is a short walk away to get the passes, I also suggest that as a good choice.

If you are getting there after the park closes you can go to guest services in DTD if you have a car. Another option is to call ahead of time and ask to talk to the manager (make sure it's the manager) and discuss it with them your situation.

Gusgus

MPoppins
06-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Thank you for suggestions. Even as a seasoned Disney traveler, I still come up against new situations from time to time. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

WLfans
06-08-2007, 06:58 PM
We checked in with the certificate, but they asked for us to stop by with the AP at the end of our day. We did. Really no trouble at all.

Disney4
06-08-2007, 07:01 PM
We checked in with the certificate, but they asked for us to stop by with the AP at the end of our day. We did. Really no trouble at all.

Exactly.

This has been the norm with me. All they ask is that you validate your pass while you are there on your stay.

MPoppins
06-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Exactly.

This has been the norm with me. All they ask is that you validate your pass while you are there on your stay.

Sweet! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the same procedure! :thumbsup: