Sister #2=32
Brother in law #1=41
Brother in law #2= 32
Neice #1=8
Neice #2=4
Nephew=2
Me:25
DH:23

WAKE UP! Is what I heard this morning from my 4 year old neice waking me up for our earliest ADR of the trip which was at Crystal Palace. Breakfast was good, but as a whole our group preferred Chef Mickeys for the food. However..the breakfast lasagna was amazing! The characters were great, but we had a hard time seeing Pooh, we had to track him down.
After that we headed over to Pirates and WOW was it HOT! WHEW! I couldn't get over the humidity! So so sticky! So, pirates had about a 30 minute wait, but thats the only ride my parents really wanted to do and they enjoyed it. After that, we decided to do some shopping on Main St. and then head back to OKW for some swimming before our ADR at Flying Fish.
It wasn't more than 30 minutes that DH and I were in the pool...and the rain came...and we had to leave the pool. Booo :( So we then decided to come back and pop back a few beers (well wine coolers for me) and just hang out and take a dip in our whirlpool tub. Ahh relaxation!
The rain wouldn't stop pouring! UGH! But off we went to Flying Fish for our 6PM ADR's. WOW! The food was amazing!! For starters we had the crab cakes...yum! Then for our entree's I had the char crusted New York strip steak...YUM! And DH had the potato wrapped red snapper which he adored! Everyone agreed at our table, that yes it was pricey but very well worth it! After dinner we went right next door to the candy shop and loaded up with some goodies!! The rain didn't let up...so we didn't head to MGM b/c it was gushing rain, so we went back to the room.
DH and I were very bored...so we decided to go see "knocked up" at the movies at pleasure island. It was a great movie and alternative because of the rain!
Now we are back at OKW and about to hit the hay b/c we have the segway tour tomorrow morning and then CRT for lunch! Followed hopefully by MGM...weather permitting for late park hopping ofcourse :D OH and my neices are going to the Bippity Boppity Botique!

Bethanymouse
06-07-2007, 07:04 AM
It sounds like you made the best of the rain! I am glad you are having such a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing!

pogo
06-07-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm sorry it rained on you today. But it sounds like you could use the rest and the movie idea was just the right thing to do. :thumbsup:

I hope today will be better weather. :D

January-2007
06-07-2007, 04:03 PM
How exciting and fun! So many people! Glad you are having fun, despite the rain! We were there last week and it only started raining way at the end of our trip, we were so relieved. Have a great time!

faline
06-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Your dinner at Flying Fish sounds wonderful!

Sorry the rain changed your evening plans!

pdrlkr
06-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

rsumrall
06-09-2007, 01:12 AM
Way to deal with the unexpected weather. When life deals you lemons, go to the movies - that's what I always say.

Lizzie
06-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Your dinner at Flying Fish sounds really good.

sleepingbooty
06-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks for sharing!