PDA

View Full Version : Boatwrights: What's good on the menu?

brianjdu4
06-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Anyone had a great meal at Boatwrights Dining Hall at Port Orleans Riverside? What should I try?

tinksmom02
06-06-2007, 10:00 PM
We ate breakfast at Boatwrights, and everything was good! I can't remember what everyone else ate (although I remember that they all enjoyed it!), but I had the stuffed french toast--very yummy! :thumbsup:

Goes4FastPass
06-06-2007, 10:04 PM
We had a swell dinner there. Since there was no apprtizer on the child's menu the offered my niece any adult appetizer.

Hmm... peeled shrimp or chicken fingers....

dyin tago
06-06-2007, 10:32 PM
we ate dinner at boatrights on our first night last september and had a great meal.

wife had pot roast and said it was best she ever had.I was going to have the jambalaya but went for the prime rib and it was very good.service was fabulous as well. we are doing boatrights for our first night again this september.

mook3y
06-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Anyone had a great meal at Boatwrights Dining Hall at Port Orleans Riverside? What should I try?

Pot Roast and Prime Rib were both good. I have ate there 3 times over all. The service has been a little slow all 3 times, but we were not in a hurry, so wasnt an issue.

LandFan
06-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Boatwright's wasn't our favorite place. I had the Jambalaya - it was OK. I can't remember what others had but I just remember feeling a bit so-so about the whole thing. I would rather eat at Le Cellier or BOMA or something... sorry!

katzctkpt
06-08-2007, 02:00 PM
We have eaten breakfast there & it has been good everytime. The sweet potato pancakes, kids french toast, all good.

Dinner we ate there but I don't remember what we ate, that was 3 yrs ago. We try to do dinner at a different rest. each yr. From what I remember it was good.

One place I say stay clear of for dinner is in EPCOT Mexico (sit down) awful food :ack: & waiter. He was very rude!!!

tinkerbell04
06-08-2007, 08:15 PM
We have eaten at Boatwrights several times and have always enjoyed our meal there. I usually get the sirloin or the prime rib, I can not remember what my DH has gotten, but it is always something different and he has always enjoyed his meal. :mickey:

jakeybake
06-09-2007, 09:42 AM
4 words: Banana Stuffed French Toast!!

MMMMMMMM Banana Stuffed French Toast....
(In My Very Best Homer Simpson Voice!)