PDA

View Full Version : Hairdryers at POFQ?

disneyfamily05
06-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Hello everyone-
we are leaving tomorrow - which of course means that we are packing now - and my darling mother wants to know if they have hair dryers at POFQ or if we should bring one - i cannot remember when we were at AKL if they had one or not there - and if they did was that a deluxe type of perk. if anyone has any input let me know. thanks.

browneyedgirl12
06-06-2007, 09:40 PM
I hve never been to POFQ but at POR they have them and in the values they have them so I am pretty sure that they would have them there !!!

Hope this helped some and have a spectacular time in WDW!! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

kakn7294
06-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Hi Neighbor - you're a little over an hour away from me! Anyway, POFQ does have hairdryers in the room along with a 4 cup coffeemaker and mini fridge. Have a great trip!

mudpuppysmom
06-07-2007, 09:15 AM
I always take my own hairdryer......why? Because I know it works!!! Sometimes, and I'm saying sometimes the ones the hotels have might say they are 1800 watt, but when they blow air, it is like you could blow dry your own hair faster if you had one of your kids blow on it!! I have used mine on several ocassions, but also almost forgotten it on the counter when packing to come home b/c I have not used it the entire trip!!

Me, I'd pack my own just in case.......something you probably don't want to hear though!!

lindique
06-07-2007, 05:09 PM
They have the 1500 watt small-sized dryers. The bottom part doubles as a night-light (it's hung on the wall). If you have very long or thick hair, you might want to bring your own.

AllDisney
06-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Stayed CSR a few years ago and the hair dryer gave out while there. They brought us a replacement within 20 minutes, but, for safety sake, we bring our own hair dryer these days!