PDA

View Full Version : We are goin' again!

DestinationWDW
06-06-2007, 09:22 PM
:cap::cap:Woo Hoo!:clappy: We are going to Hoop De Doo again this trip! Had the 3 year old DS on my lap the other day, showing him pics of FW on the computer ( will be staying in the cabins this time!) . He was very excited seeing the petting zoo and little pool "where I won't sink" and the bunk bed where he will sleep and then he sees a pic of Pioneer Hall and says "There's Hoop De Doo Right? That place is funny!" Well, if he remembers if from December I just gotta take my baby back.....Got cat 2 seating at 5 pm for arrival day Aug 5th! Will be nice surprise for my little
DS!:cap: (Can sing Davey Crockett tune too!)

kakn7294
06-06-2007, 11:37 PM
I just love it when the little ones have been turned into us! Good job! :thumbsup:

Kairi_7378
06-06-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm thrilled that your son remembers Hoop De Doo! Thanks for sharing that cute moment. You will have a fantastic time!

MinnieMommie
06-07-2007, 06:51 AM
What a nice story! :mickey:

January-2007
06-07-2007, 10:00 AM
How sweet! We just made reservations last night for Hoop De Doo going in September. It's our first time ever! I'm excited right there with you! We got a 9:30 cat. 3 on a Friday night. I can't wait!

disney100%
06-07-2007, 02:30 PM
I am so happy for you! Hoop Dee Doo is a must do for my family on every trip. We always go our last night. My brother was even picked for the show once - hysterical! My son was only 14 months on our last trip, but he just loved playing the washboard. The players were so good to him and he danced to the songs, which the table next to us found very entertaining! We will be a party of 11 on our next trip with 3 little ones 3 and under. I just can't wait!

Congratulations!

DestinationWDW
06-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing in my excitement! Only 58 more days!!!! :cowboy:

pook@wdw
06-09-2007, 07:02 PM
We have been to the HDDMR EVERY time we've been to the World and will never miss it on our future journeys! I know it's corny, and hasn't changed over the years, but we still Love it :cloud9: because it's corny, fun, hasn't changed much over the years, the food is great, and we always have a wonderful time!:thumbsup: