PDA

View Full Version : A BAD dream I'm talking about...

Lorraine444
06-06-2007, 09:12 PM
I had a (very clear)dream the other night it was horrible!
I was staying at a friends house that lived about 2 miles from Magic Kingdom, you could see it from her house way down the straight away highway. K, here it goes.....
Not sure if I ever want to think of this again.....
Magic Kingdom was blown up by Missles!
I remember driving down the straightaway and going under a highway that had missle pieces falling from above!!!!!!!!!
What does this mean?!!!!! Why would I dream something soooo Horrible?
I told my son about it in the morning and he couldn't stop laughing! I told him it wasn't funny & I was canceling our trip in August....
Should I? Is this some sort of sign..
Please help me to understand this!
Guess I'm just crazy!

Wolf
06-06-2007, 11:11 PM
I wouldnt cancel your trip, are you under alot of stress lately? I have God-awful zombie nightmares around the times of finals every semester and I grind my teeth in my sleep as well. Its always stress related for me.
I know its terrible but after lots of friends being woken up by me calling them at 3am because I'm freaking out zombies are going to eat me, they have explained to me that the dreams are just oddly formed manifestations of what I'm afraid of and stressing about. I honestly dont think MK will get nuked. Lets all pray it doesnt at least. I hope you feel better, coming from someone who understands awful nightmares I understand your pain and freaked-outed-ness.

Eeyore3138
06-07-2007, 11:12 AM
I have had bad dreams about disney before. Usually they are more like "disney is the jersey shore" or "the plane is leaving and i'm not packed!"
I think it's just that we love it so much that these kinds of things are in out fears that comes out in our sleep!

I definitely wouldn't take it as a "sign."

Now does your friends REALLY live that close to disney or was that, too, just part of the dream?

Lorraine444
06-07-2007, 12:24 PM
I guess Disney is just on the mind - Why it went crazy I don't know...
I will of course still be taking my trip, just praying alot more.....
I don't have any friends that live close to Disney, not sure who's house it was. I remember my boss being there.
She recently received a promotion and will be relocating. Maybe that's where the missles came in. I'm sad she is moving on.