PDA

View Full Version : dining ideas?

princessimagineer
06-06-2007, 06:30 PM
so finally my family is going back to WDW. weve waited since oct 2005 and all you disney fans know that 2 years is a VERY long time. well be staying at the Poly the last week of august

weve already booked Ohana, Japan, and 50's

i was just wondering if anyone had any dinner dining options for us to consider. we need 3 more. weve eaten at Germany, the Castle, Chef Mikeys, Liberty Tree, and Sci Fi, so we sorta wanna do something a little different this time, even though were returning to Japan for the millionth year in a row because we just love it soo much. my mom and i are fairly picky eaters, unfortunately.

were considereing Tonys, weve never eaten there before, can anyone tell me how it is?

thanks for your time! :mickey: im soo excited !

tadshome
06-06-2007, 07:47 PM
We ate at Tonys last year and my son is a picky eater and we all really enjoyed it:thumbsup:

You may want to try Le Cellier in Epcot, Crystal Palace in MK or Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemp resort. They were all really enjoyable meals :mickey:

goofiecrazy
06-06-2007, 07:52 PM
We have eaten at CM and Sci-Fi and really like both places.We are going to the breakfast at CM next time we go and see how good the food at that time.

Mousehead35
06-06-2007, 07:55 PM
How about the Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge, that is definately different and a whole lot of fun.

Natazu
06-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Jym's Top-7 Best WDW Restaurants you Haven't Tried Yet:
7. Le Cellier
6. Grand Floridian Café
5. Marrakesh
4. Wolfgang Puck Café
3. Kona
2. Narcoossee’s
1. California Grill

DREAMADREAM93
06-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Most will probably disagree with me on this because im wierd:]
I think that Hollywood Brown Derby and Hollywood and Vine is some of the best food in WDW.
LeCellier is a great choice as well!

Happy EATING :]

JOrdan:]