PDA

View Full Version : Pay for Bus Driver at WDW

dan24
06-06-2007, 03:25 PM
what is the starting pay for a bus driver or other positions at WDW:mickey:

bleukarma
06-06-2007, 03:56 PM
I received an email flyer from WDW about an upcoming job fair. They are hiring hourly positions and bus driver was an occupation listed. It said starting pay with rates of $7.35 to $9.35. I don’t know where a bus driver would start out though. It could be $9.35, it could be $7.35…or anywhere in between.

disneycouple2004
06-06-2007, 04:19 PM
I have the same flyer...here it is ....
Full-time, part-time, and summer roles are available throughout the Theme Parks, Water Parks, and Resort Hotels including positions with starting pay rates of

$7.35 to $9.35 an hour

Bus Driver, Culinary, Cosmetologist, Lifeguard*, Front Desk/Concierge, Housekeeper, and Quick Service Restaurant Host

Cast Members receive Theme Park admission and discounts at select dining, merchandise, and recreation locations.

Full-time Cast Members may be eligible for medical, dental, and vision coverage, plus paid vacation and sick leave.

Visit the Casting Center
or call the Walt Disney World® Jobline at

For more information visit
WaltDisneyWorld.jobs

*Includes seasonal pay premium
Benefits subject to change at any time.
EOE • Drawing Creativity from Diversity • ©Disney

Piglet822
06-06-2007, 05:27 PM
If Disney is still doing what they've done in the past as far as hourly wage goes for bus drivers, starting pay is based on prior experience, if any.
We do have a CM that posts on the boards and he's a bus driver. He can answer this better than I.

Mickey Loves Golf
06-21-2007, 10:43 PM
New drivers start out at $9.35 an hour. Prior experience has nothing to do with it. Whether you have driven buses for 20 years or 2 weeks...everyone starts out at $9.35 an hour. Our new contract starts this fall...I haven't heard what the new drivers will get but I will try to find out.

Sorry it took me so long to answer...It is summer now so hi ho hi ho I live at WDW you know :D Speaking of which...I gotta hit the racks...early shift tomorrow :cool:

k_reile
06-25-2007, 03:22 PM
isn't that sad that is all they make working at WDW? I would always thought that they made decent money working at WDW because I would think it is hard to get a job there...or at least I always thought soo much of the place that a job would be soo exlusive that it had to be paid lots of $$:mickey: