Sister #2=32
Brother in law #1=41
Brother in law #2= 32
Neice #1=8
Neice #2=4
Nephew=2
Me:25
DH:23

Waking the family up today was TOUGH!!! However, we finally woke up and then headed over to lunch at Le Cellier. Le Cellier was awesome as usual, and my family has never been and they LOVED it! The cheddar cheese soup was amazing, as well as my favorite, the pretzel bread. I enjoyed the sirloin steak with the cream cheese mashed potatoes. My neice and I enjoyed the Chocolate "moose", so yummy and cute!
From there, DH, my sister, brother in law, my neice and nephew then headed over to Future World. We first hit up the Nemo ride, which my nephew loved! Then we went to Turtle Talk with Crush, and it was MUCH better than when we went in January. From there, we then went to the land for drinks, and my sister, brother in law and DH went on Soarin while I took my neice and nephew on the Circle Of Life. They really enjoyed. After that we went to Spaceship Earth, which had no wait. Ellens Universe of Entergy was next, which was a nice escape from the heat. From there DH and I had a date night at San Angel Inn, where other people in my party ate at Biergarten.
San Angel Inn was SO great. We went 2 years ago, and were less than impressed, but what I ordered this time was amazing! After dinner, DH and I went to Malestrom, but it was a 60 minute wait...so we passed and decided to go back to OKW. We got home around 9 and did a load of laundry and took our turns relaxing in the whirlpool tub. We are trying to hit the hay early since tomorrow is an EARLY breakfast at Crystal Palace, and then dinner at the Flying Fish! :D

Bethanymouse
06-06-2007, 07:22 AM
I am glad that you had a great day at Epcot! Thanks for sharing!

January-2007
06-06-2007, 09:31 AM
What did you get at San Angel Inn that was so amazing? We noticed the lines at Maelstrom to be really long last week as well. I love the Fast Pass system, we got right in, it was great! Thanks for reporting, hope you're still having fun!

May524
06-06-2007, 09:02 PM
What did you get at San Angel Inn that was so amazing? We noticed the lines at Maelstrom to be really long last week as well. I love the Fast Pass system, we got right in, it was great! Thanks for reporting, hope you're still having fun!

This is the description of what I got:
Puntas De Filete
Beef tenderloin tips sautéed with onions and chile poblano strips covered with roasted chile pasilla sauce, served with refried beans and rice.
It was amazing! We were having a great time...but it's raining cats and dogs currently!

pogo
06-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Wow..... Managing a little "alone time" during a Grand Gathering ! That's hard to do. Good for you. :cloud9:

It sounds like you had another great day at WDW. :D

faline
06-08-2007, 10:51 AM
What good dining you had on this day! Just reading this is making me hungry!

sleepingbooty
06-08-2007, 11:33 AM
That dish at San Angel sounds fabulous - I'll have to keep that in mind for our August trip!

pdrlkr
06-08-2007, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

rsumrall
06-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Soaking in the tub - great Mexican food - Cheddar cheese soup - Is there any place better than WDW?

Lizzie
06-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Yummm sounds so good.