PDA

View Full Version : A question about the big icons at Values.

ILoveLegos
06-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Are you allowed to play on or around the big icons at the values - or are they just for decoration? Just wondering...

Piglet822
06-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Are you talking about the giant coke cup and such? Those are actually stairways.
As for the icons themselves, I wouldn't recommend climbing on them.

ILoveLegos
06-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Actually - I was thinking of the football X's and O's are kids allowed to run between them or around those icons on the grass? I figured for safety reasons climbing would be a no-no. Just wondering because in some of the vacation planning videos the people seem to be "enjoying" being around the icons - but I've never stayed there before. I'm just curious.

PirateLover
06-06-2007, 12:32 AM
I have a great picture of my boyfriend with his head under Mr. Potato Head's arm... it looks like Potato has him in a headlock. I wouldn't attempt to climb up them, but innocent fun is OK I think.

Piglet822
06-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Actually - I was thinking of the football X's and O's are kids allowed to run between them or around those icons on the grass? I figured for safety reasons climbing would be a no-no. Just wondering because in some of the vacation planning videos the people seem to be "enjoying" being around the icons - but I've never stayed there before. I'm just curious.

Oops, my bad. :blush: I was thinking of the giant ones on the side of the building, lol.

cajunmickey
06-06-2007, 09:12 PM
I have pictures of my kids on the x's and inside the o's. People are taking pictures all the time.