PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts and comments...

diznedreamin
06-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Yesterday marked the 180th day out from our vacation in December, so I called to make our ADRs, expecting to have to change my plans or wait an insane amount of time on the phone. Boy was I wrong! I had a cast member on the phone within 2 minutes and I received every ADR that I wanted at the times I wanted!!!:cloud9:

So this is what we have planned for myself, DH, DS (8), and DD (1):

Plaza Restaurant - my DH loves the rueben
Sci-Fi - per my son's request
Crystal Palace - breakfast
Tony's Town Square
Rose & Crown
Le Cellier
Liberty Tree Tavern - dinner before MVMCP
Chef Mickey's - dinner for DS' birthday!!!

I do have a question though. Our ressie for the Crystal Palace is at 8:05 am, which is before the park opens. Are the buses running that early? If not, I guess we can take a cab?:confused: We soley rely on Disney transportation when on vacation.

Thanks for all your input and advice!!!:mickey:

avantgardeinker
06-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I don't know how late your Rose and Crown ressie is, but if it's after 7:30 or so ask to sit on the patio. You'll get a bird's eye view of Illuminations. We do this everytime and I don't think we could ever bring ourselves to watch Illuminations any other way.

184 more days!!
:mickey:

SBETigg
06-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Congratulations, nice line up. I had good luck getting my ADRs at 180 days out, also. I've never actually been on hold with WDW for more than three minutes and I always call in the afternoon.

Buses do run for the early breakfast ADRs. It's always a slight risk that they will get you there in time, though. A cab will probably cost you between $6 and $12 if you are concerned with the time.