PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear your costumes to dinner before MNSSHP?

Disneyatic
06-05-2007, 12:36 PM
We have ADRs at LTT for 5:20 on the night of MNSSHP. I figure we will finish eating at about the same time the party starts.
Should we wear our costumes to dinner or try to hurry and change afterwards?

All of our costumes are comfortable so that shouldn't pose an issue during dinner.

Belle_0717
06-05-2007, 12:50 PM
We have eaten at LTT for MNSSHP. Characters are in costume and so are we. I know it is hard to eat in costume but it is great to have all the photo memories with everyone in costume from you to the characters.

My DH found out that not only are the characters at LTT in costume but so are Pooh and friends at the CP.

We are not attending the Party this year - we'll be with our 1 year old nephew - but we are dining at CP for Pooh!

SurferStitch
06-05-2007, 01:08 PM
If the costumes are comfy like you said, then go for it. It will make great pictures, and then you're all ready to go for the party when you're done eating.

TiggeRia
06-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I plan on wearing my costume to dinner at LTT before the party. I can't wait to get my pictures taken with the characters in costume (as well as myself!!) :mjump:

GrmGrninGost
06-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Absolutely!:thumbsup:

Natazu
06-06-2007, 03:35 AM
We wore our costumes to LTT before the party last year and we got picked to be the Grand Marshals on the way out of the restaurant!

prttynpnk
06-06-2007, 07:04 AM
We ate at O'hanas last year dreseed as a big game hunter and an ocelot. No one batted an eye.

Disneyatic
06-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Thank you to everyone for the responses!

I didn't even think about getting pictures with the characters in our costumes, that will be so cute!!
Now I just have to get the costumes finished!