PDA

View Full Version : Behind The Seeds Tour -Photo album

MsMin
06-05-2007, 11:20 AM
I know many of you enjoy the tours. One tour I found fun and family oriented and economical was theBehind the Seeds Tour (http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/559318964YNZmHa?mediaPosition=50&track_pagetag=/page/photo/travel/unitedkingdom&track_action=/Owner/ActionsBox/Slideshow) in the Land Pavilion .
If you love gardening, this could be the tour for you! If you are not sure you want to spend 1/2 a day on a tour but would love to try one this one is a great starter tour. It's currently $14 per adult and $10 for children under 10. Many tours do not allow small children and this gives them an opportunity to go backstage and you can take your camera!
The only other tour I've experienced was the Backstage Safari and comparing the two tours I think I learned as much and was entertained, from the more than 1hr tour, for a fraction of the price and time spent on the Safari Tour (not that this tour wasn't great and a totally different experience, just the other tour is more compact).

January-2007
06-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Neat! Thanks for sharing! We're thinking about trying this tour in September along with the Steam Trains tour. It looks like a lot of fun.

faline
06-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Great pics! I've often thought about taking this tour but haven't quite gotten to it. Thanks for sharing!

pogo
06-07-2007, 04:44 PM
We are planning this for our next trip. Thanks for giving us even more to think about. :D