PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon ??

Jeri Lynn
06-05-2007, 09:16 AM
I have ADR's at the Whispering Canyon at 5pm on the night of MVMCP...will this be pushing us time wise?

We will be eating at the LTT in the Magic Kingdom another night, I am wondering if I should switch things around and eat at the LTT the night of the MVMCP and then at at the WC another evening....

Any input! Thanks!

mook3y
06-05-2007, 10:10 AM
For MNSSHP, we decided to eat at LTT so that we were already in the park on that night. Whispering Canyon is not that far... but, we figured why lose any time to travel, when LTT is soooo good!

DDuck66
06-05-2007, 10:47 AM
The only thing I would warn you about is that when we ate at LTT during MNSSHP, it was extremely crowded and it took us about 2 hours to eat (party of two) and we missed a lot of the party events. Now we usually just eat a big lunch somewhere nice, and then grab some counter service at the party!!!

disneydrmr
06-05-2007, 10:54 AM
If you get in right at 5pm, and don't dawdle you should be all right. But you also have to figure in travel time... we ate at LTT on the night we did MVMCP - I think we had like a 4:50 ADR or something like that and we were in and out in time to enjoy the start of the party! My personal opinion/suggestion would be to go ahead and switch it around and eat at LTT on the night of the party - that way you are already in the park and do not have to worry about travel times and park entry.. just make sure to get your party bracelet before you go in to eat.

KylesMom
06-05-2007, 10:55 AM
Quite honestly, Whispering Canyon isn't the place you want to go if you're in a hurry, especially if you plan on ordering the All-You-Can-Eat skillet. :blush: Between the antics in the restaurant (stop everything for the pony races, etcetera) and the delicious food, we usually spend close to two hours there. I personally would switch to LTT for the evening of the party. :mickey: