PDA

View Full Version : WDW Packages on Disney Visa

Spaceship Tigger
06-05-2007, 08:55 AM
I know that Disney Visa has the deal where a Magic Your Package is given 6 months with no interest. My question is - how does this really work? I am booked through MJ for September and my package balance is due in early August. I am assuming that at that time my Visa will be charged for the whole balance. But how does the Disney Visa keep the package amount separate from the other transactions that are on the card? Is it shown as a separate category? How do I not have to pay for the package amount but still have to pay interest on everything else? Just wondering if anyone one else has used the deal and knows how it works.

Beast_fanatic
06-05-2007, 10:34 AM
When you apply your payment, the charge does appear as a separate category on your statement. As you make payments to your account, the money is applied to your regular balance first and then to your 6-month no interest balance. So, if you have a regular balance of $1000, and you make a payment of $1200 the $1000 is paid off and $200 is applied to the 6-month no interest balance.

Spaceship Tigger
06-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the info, Rhonda! That really helps.

vamaggie
06-05-2007, 02:42 PM
There will be a separate line on your statement showing the package part that is no interest and what that balance is.