PDA

View Full Version : Wet 'n Wild vs Blizzard Beach

psychotekkie
06-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Has anyone been to Wet 'n Wild? We have one day to kill in Orlando with DS3 and DD9 and want to do a Water Park.

I believe Wet n Wild is a bit cheaper than Blizzard Beach and has lower height restrictions. But is it any good?

I heard from some reviews that it is dirty and the ground is too hot? What should we do?

(Thanks)!

maizey05
06-06-2007, 04:23 PM
I've been to both parks, however, I was at Wet n' Wild quite a few years ago. It seemed like it had many speed slides. I went on one not knowing it would be a speed slide and was very surprised...as I was wearing a bikini. Wet n' Wild was ok. I prefer BB because of the theming, the huge lazy river, teamboat springs and atmosphere. You could give W n' W a try though, if there's a huge difference in price. If they're comparable in price, I would pick BB. Have fun either way!

SallyfromDE
06-06-2007, 04:49 PM
It's been some time since I was at Wet N Wild, but my memory is alot of concrete. Like I was at the pool with alot of fancy rides. Must not of impressed me much since I've never been back. We do the Disney water parks.

psychotekkie
06-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the advice. Yeah I think the pricing is fairly similar, so maybe I will just go back to Blizzard Beach.

My son is only 3 and I'm not sure how big the kiddie area is at Wet n Wild, but I know the BB one is pretty good.

Have to say, I haven't heard much about WnW either way. I'll go with what I know.

Thanks.