PDA

View Full Version : dinner in epcot-recommendations?

busterthebronco
06-04-2007, 09:40 PM
we have friends going down in a few days and thay need advice on an epcot dinner.
i'm being lazy and putting the work on ya'll.
got any advice for them?

KAT1811
06-04-2007, 09:52 PM
At this point the only advice I have is good luck! I would think that they should call ASAP and try to get a PS for whatever is avaliable. Unfortunately the more popular restaurants are going to be booked. Maybe they'll luck out and get a cancellation but I'd keep my fingers crossed! :fingers:

Our favorites are Le Cellier and San Angel Inn. They could always try a farewell dinner at Alfredo's if it's avaliable.

GrmGrninGost
06-04-2007, 10:29 PM
My favorite is LeCellier!:mickey: But, you may not get anything at such a late date.:( I would call and see if there are any cancellations!

psychotekkie
06-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Epcot dining is great because there is something for everyone. I suggest you give them a list of countries and let them decide which type of cuisine appeals to them most.

The cuisine in each country is authentic and I have rarely heard any negative reviews.

WDW_girl
06-04-2007, 11:34 PM
personally i love 9 dragons!:thumbsup: but i have heard that le cellier is awesome. i hope they can get reservations on such short notice. good luck!!!

RAIDER
06-05-2007, 03:55 AM
If you want a different experience from all the rest ..Then i would plump for Marrakesh ..... Or if you want a great steak etc then its Le Cellier :thumbsup:

Ayndi
06-05-2007, 05:11 AM
Marrakesh also, I've always loved the food there and the belly dancer is fab.