PDA

View Full Version : Belle's Mom & Fam's Pre-Trip Report

Belle's Mom
06-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Cast: Shannon (me-33) Disney planner
DH (36) starting to love Disney
DS (7) loves WDW
DD (4) the princess

The Trip: June 8-15; really begins on the 7th as that is when we are leaving and it is only 328 miles, so we will be close when we stop to sleep!
POFQ is the resort! 1st time to stay there thanks to all of your recommendations! Thanks!

Here's what I have planned:
Arrive in the World mid-morning on Friday, June 8. Pre-check/check in and hang at the pool and resort. To DTD for Rainforest dinner and BBB for both kids at 6. I read somewhere that the last ressie is at 5:30, but when I made the ressie the CM said they accept ressies until 6. I hope he is right!! Then to bed if I can sleep:blush:

Sat. June 9: MGM breakfast at H&V at 8:05! Hopefully we can do some things before it gets too crowded for Star Wars! No real plans after leaving MGM around 1 or so. Maybe to MK for EMH, but probably too crowded on a Sat. night?!

Sun. June 10: Epcot EMH. Lunch at Le Cellier. 1st time to eat here. Thanks, guys! Maybe Meet and Greet for Visa card holders at Innoventions? Walk over to Epcot hotels to check it out.

Mon. June 11: TL EMH at 8. Stay until early afternoon and then rest/swim until 8:20 ressie at 'Ohana. Our fav. restaurant we have tried so far, so a must do this time!:lei::papple:

Tues. June 12: MK EMH until tired and then rest/swim until time for Fantasmic! We skipped this in October, so we will catch it this time! We will try and meet some Intercotees at ESPN at 4! I really hope it works out!:mickey:

Wed. June 13: AK EMH. Need to get my EE fix, ya know? Then to swim/rest. Maybe go to Blizzard Beach or DisneyQuest. We have water option tickets, so we want to use them.

Thurs. June 14: Mk EMH. Lunch at Whispering Canyon at 1. Hit Wide World of Sports or a water park or just swim at FQ.

Home on the 15th. I have tried not to go all Nazi like I have done the last two trips and exhaust my family. I hope I have planned enough rest and relaxation this time. What do you think?

pogo
06-04-2007, 09:29 PM
I think it sounds great. :thumbsup:

You will love staying at POFQ. :cloud9: Be sure to stop into the Scat Cat's Lounge and listen to Elliot Dyson in the evenings on the weekend. It's fun for kids too.:secret:

Drive safe and have fun. :D

Bethanymouse
06-05-2007, 07:20 AM
Sounds like you have the right idea. Not too much planning, but enough to get by! Enjoy your trip and all of the fun stuff you have planned!:thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
06-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Your plans look wonderful. you have some of my favorite dining places on your list. I hope you have a great trip! :mickey:

January-2007
06-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Have a fun trip!

faline
06-08-2007, 05:33 AM
You should be arriving today! Hope you have a wonderful time!