PDA

View Full Version : OKW thoughts......

dolphinmickey9170
06-04-2007, 08:56 PM
We will be staying at OKW in a studio Aug 11-16, just me and my DH, and again in December 15-21 in a dedicated two bedroom villa. Is there a better building to stay at then others? How about noise from the floor/floors above you? Any comments, thoughts, suggestions??

only 60 some odd days left.

TiggerRPh
06-04-2007, 11:19 PM
It depends on how close you'd prefer to be to main pool, general store and Olivia's.

pox24
06-05-2007, 08:43 AM
We stayed in Bldg. 24 in March. Right across the street from the Marina, check in and all the main stuff. Probably the best location we ever had there.:thumbsup:

TiggerRPh
06-06-2007, 12:06 AM
We stayed in Bldg. 24 in March. Right across the street from the Marina, check in and all the main stuff. Probably the best location we ever had there.:thumbsup:

We personally love the Peninsular Road area too. When we didn't bring our car...Building #26 was our favorite because of the closeness to the bus stop.

Now that we take a car, anything in that area would be fine for us.

tinktude
06-06-2007, 10:53 AM
If I can remember correctly, we were in building #64 which is accross the street from the main building and pool. Check out a resort map to see where you would like to be. Hopefully you can get the are you want to be in.

Maleficent's Dad
06-06-2007, 08:21 PM
We'll be there a week after you in August! :thumbsup:

Some of our favorite locations:
Building #23 is our favorite location in the resort - it's just a short walk from the main area, and all rooms have views of the water and golf course. We also love 24-26 (these have better views, but aren't as close to the main area).

Other good locales: Buildings 15, 64, & 63 - if you like golf course views, these are the best! And they're close to the main area as well.

Want more seclusion? Just ask at check in - there are some FAR away buildings!!!