PDA

View Full Version : Time to cancel ADR's

tpalmer1031
06-04-2007, 06:44 PM
All of the ADR's I have made have not required Credit Card to hold -I have asked both times I called and they said that you can cancel at anytime. Someone told me that if you do not give enough notice that they can subtract meals from your dining plan. Any info?

Our ADR are Ohanas (dinner), Coral Reef (lunch), Garden Grill (lunch), Kona Cafe (Dinner), Le Chefs de France (dinner), Liberty Tree (lunch), Plaza (lunch), San Angel (dinner)..
any thoughts on those restaurants? I am with a large family group and it is difficult to judge where we may be and how many people will be there at mealtimes.. Thanks - Will be at Beach Club resort June 9-16!!!!!!!!!!

Strmchsr
06-04-2007, 08:42 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

No, I've never heard of them giving a penalty for not canceling an ADR. However, in fairness to everyone if you can plan ahead of time, especially with a large group, canceling your ADR will free up several spaces that could allow others to get in.

vamaggie
06-04-2007, 08:59 PM
I believe that unless it is a TS that takes a credit card you will not be charged if you don't cancel an ADR. But as was said, if you don't plan on keeping your ADR, please cancel so someone else can take that table. Even if it is last minute, it could help someone out. When we were there in 04, we had ADRs for Tony's for dinner. As we were walking that way, we stopped at the castle so DH could see what the menu was like. The CM asked if we wanted to eat there as there was an opening. We took it and the CM called and canceled our other ADR. Hopefully some other family could benefit from our cancellation.

Mickey91
06-04-2007, 09:34 PM
I think it is only the restaurants that require a credit card that will charge you. We forgot about about a meal at CP once :( and it was not charged to us.