PDA

View Full Version : GF Afternoon Tea Question!

Dreamin_of_Disney247
06-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Has anyone been the the Afternoon Tea at GF. I was thinking of taking my mother,self, and DD who is 3.My question is this, are you required to make a reservation for this. I can't find this info anywhere.

Strmchsr
06-04-2007, 07:17 PM
I don't know if you are required to make a reservation, but I know you CAN make a reservation as I made an ADR for DW and DM for our November trip.

Tick-Tock
06-04-2007, 07:24 PM
I don't think it's required, but it was fairly busy when we went last year so it's probably a good idea to make a reservation if you're very interested in going. The tea is very slow-paced as it is, and I can see a 3-year-old not holding up well if she has to wait awhile before being seated and then wait throughout the tea.

jillluvsdisney
06-04-2007, 09:24 PM
I strongly suggest making an ADR. It is only offered for a few hours each day and the space is small. I think you would all enjoy it.

minnie1956
06-04-2007, 10:26 PM
It is very popular. Even though we had an ADR we still waiting almost an hour because the other folks just didn't want to finish. It's worth the wait though. They even have a "tea" choice geared for the little ones.
We're going again this year we loved it so much.
Good luck!

TheRustyScupper
06-05-2007, 10:34 AM
1) ALWAYS make an ADR.
2) Frequently it is sold out.
3) As for the daughter, I think she is too young.
. . . tea is meant to be a calm, slow event
. . . there is no excitement or things to see or do
. . . there is no room to walk around without being rude
. . . she will finish her kid's tea well before you *

* Mrs Pott's tea is chocolate milk and PB&J and a sweet.