PDA

View Full Version : New Resturant In Italy

moe513
06-04-2007, 04:22 PM
I know the new resturant takes over on Sept.
1 st , but does anybody have the new menu?

Clotho
06-04-2007, 05:23 PM
I know the new resturant takes over on Sept.
1 st , but does anybody have the new menu?

I don't believe it takes over Sept 1st. Alfredo's CLOSES on August 31st. So there will be a time where the restaurant must be down for refurb et al. I don't believe there is a projected date for the new restaurant yet, but I am sure it will be announced when the new restaurant's full details are released.

Anyone have more current info than me?

angedeaile
06-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Anyone have more current info than me?

I would be surprised if there were any more info out there. There still isn't much out for Yak and Yeti, and that is suppose to open by the end of the year.....so they say, but there is still no exact date. I guess Disney really likes to keep those things underwrap.

MickeyDreamer
06-04-2007, 07:30 PM
The new management will reopen the resturant on Sept. 1st but no menus have been released yet. The resturant is not set to go down until some time next year for rehab. I am sure if you keep checking intercot someone will get the menus posted as soon as they become available.

wildernesslady
06-04-2007, 07:39 PM
I tried to get an ADR last week and was told it would be closed for a year and they were not taking ADR's. I'm assuming that when someone can get one, they'll post right away. I'm also looking to get the new Donald's Sarafi Breakfast, but could not. It's hard when we know more info than those answering the phones. I love getting the up to date info here.