View Full Version : Our Unexpected Trip 5/19 - 5/25 Day 4

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
06-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Cast:
Me - Amy, Disney fanatic and planner, 38
DH - Gene, willing participant, 40
DD - Sam, totally hooked, 6
DS - Chris, huge Pirate fan, 4

We woke up on Tuesday and Sam and I went to the food court to share our much anticipated Mommy/Daughter breakfast. We enjoyed our time together and brought breakfast back to the boys when we were done. Then we headed to MK. The first thing I did was cancel an ADR we had for lunch at Crystal Palace. I really wanted to get a lot done today and I didn't want to take a lot of time for a sit down lunch. We rode Haunted Mansion first. Sam was a little uneasy about the whole thing, but now says she loved it and her favorite part was when the ghost was on her head. Chris thought it was great. He has no fear. Then we went to Fantasyland. There were hardly any waits so we got what we wanted to get done pretty quickly. We fast passed Peter Pan and rode IASW. It was time for Peter Pan so we went and got passes for Pooh and rode Peter Pan. Then we got almost right into Philharmagic. That is a favorite of all of us! After the show, we rode Pooh and then waited around 20 minutes for Dumbo. I was so pleased with our morning!! After Fantasyland, we walked around a little until Chris fell asleep. While he napped, Sam and I went and did a little pin trading. Sometimes she can be so thoughtful - she traded one of her pins for Chris since he wasn't with us. We woke Chris up after about an hour and headed to Belle's story time. That is such a cute little show. After that, we went a found a spot for the parade. We were about 40 minutes early so Sam passed the time with a hula hoop and Chris munched on popcorn. Why does popcorn always taste so much better in DW? The parade was great as usual, except for when a family of 6 tried to weasel their way in front of us. The mom and 2 kids ended up sqeezing in, but the dad, an aunt and one child did the right thing and stayed back. People can be so rude, but we didn't let it bother us too much. After the parade we headed to Tomorrowland. We went to the Laughing Floor again. This is really a funny show and this time it was even funnier. Sam made it on the screen. Her caption read, "Can burp the alphabet." She just thought that was the greatest. After the show, we rode Buzz three times with no more than a 5 minute wait. We had an early dinner at Cosmic Ray's, then headed for the Speedway. After that it was the Barnstormer. Gene took both kids without realizing that only 2 can fit so one of the CMs rode with Chris. He didn't mind at all. He of course wanted to ride again so Gene took him again but Sam was content to shop with me. Then we explored the houses of both Mickey and Minnie and then opted for a train ride around the park to just relax and take it all in. Afterwards we headed back for one more ride on Buzz and when we were done, it was pouring out. The storm didn't last long though - maybe only around 15 minutes. But we were exhausted after a very productive day so we opted to head back to the hotel. We hit the pool for a little bit, then went to the food court for some snacks. They have a pretty decent selection of fruit and the kids enjoyed yummy Florida oranges and bananas. Then it was back to the room for some much needed rest.

Tomorrow: Animal Kingdom and miniature golf

crazypoohbear
06-04-2007, 08:03 PM
What an action packed trip for two little ones.
What troopers you have.
:mickey:

pogo
06-04-2007, 09:34 PM
It sounds like a great day. :mickey:

I can't wait to read what happens next. :D

faline
06-07-2007, 10:29 AM
What a busy day! You certainly tackled the Magic Kingdom head on! What a lot you accomplished!

January-2007
06-07-2007, 12:08 PM
What an amazing day you all had! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Bethanymouse
06-08-2007, 07:08 AM
Another fun filled day! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I am glad that you were able to get the Fantasyland rides out of the way in the morning. They are always so packed and the little ones love them! Cant wait to read more!:cloud9:

pdrlkr
06-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Lizzie
06-09-2007, 05:16 PM
I think we are going to have to try Belle's story time our next trip.

Bethis26fan
06-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Sounds like another great day. You can't help but wonder what goes on in peoples mind that they think it's ok to get in front of people who have been there waiting.

DizNee143
06-22-2007, 01:27 PM
im glad you and sam finally had your morning time together!! you had one busy day!! but its sounds like it was much fun and glad the rain dint really stop ya..and another nice ending to the day with going in the pool!!! :mickey: