PDA

View Full Version : Adventures by Disney

dking2002
06-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Hi!
I don't know if this is the correct forum or not, so bear with me please. Has anyone done any of the Adventure by Disney tours. We are looking now to take our DS to Mexico or Costa Rica this spring and just saw an ad about the Adventure by Disney tours. Just curious if anyone has had any experience with them. My gut says that if its got the Disney name on it, it must be terrific!!

Tink1
06-04-2007, 07:42 PM
I did the London and Paris ABD last summer. I was really first class all the way. There were things for each age group to do together and independently.

When I first saw the pricing I thought "WOW too much" but after pricing out the same caliber hotels, meals, shows etc the ABD was in the same ball park and had extra things I could not purchase as an individual (Backstage at Mary Poppins on London's West End, a tour of the only winery left in Paris etc)

I have not done the Costa Rica one, but have heard wonderful, wonderful things about it.

Nanci

Beast_fanatic
06-04-2007, 10:26 PM
FYI, since Adventures by Disney are for locations outside of Disney Parks, the Vacation Planning Beyond Disney forum is the best fit.

Everything that I've heard about these trips so far has been positive. If you decide to go, be sure and post a trip report. :thumbsup: