PDA

View Full Version : Question?

elmjimmlm
06-04-2007, 12:14 PM
OK we have the DDP for 5 (3 kids, 2 adults) and I am wondering, for instance, we are in a park and we are going to use our counter service, do they have to used at the same place or can we use some at another? The reason that I am asking is because when we want something, it never fails that our kids want to eat somewhere else. I hope that I have explained this so it can be understood...its sounds right in my head

GreenBeetle
06-04-2007, 12:21 PM
No reason to all eat at the same place. The total number of dining credits for your party will be put on each of your cards - children included. They can be used however and whenever you want.

Hope that makes sense.

BelleBeauty
06-04-2007, 01:37 PM
You can use your credits however you would like. 1 CS credit here, 2 CS credits here, someone may not use their credit one day, you can have an adults-only dinner. It is very flexible, just make sure to keep track to ensure that you don't loose a meal here or there (doesn't happen often, but good to be on top of it).

vamaggie
06-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Kinda off topic but similar vein: I may be wrong but I thought that you could not use more credits than meal type (adult or child)at once (unless this was only for TS?) So you could not get 4 childs CS meals since you only have 3 kids. Am I wrong? How would this work if a family split up? Am I overthinking things? Trying ot figure out the DDP since we are "DDP newbies" for our Nov trip. Someone who is more knowledgable--which shouldn't be too hard to find!--Please help me get it straight!

ginny57
06-04-2007, 02:01 PM
My understanding is that You can use them pretty much however & whereever you want. The system tracks what you have and, when they're gone, they're gone.

Makes sense since you can use 2 TS for somenting like Hoop Dee Do.

It is pretty flexible.