PDA

View Full Version : Anyone make their ADR's today?

DisneyorBust
06-04-2007, 12:12 PM
We have been waiting, not so patiently, for the 180 day mark to arrive. Arrive it did today! So what did I do, I almost forgot to call. Good thing my DW was home.:thumbsup:
After being on hold for 15-20 minutes (checking out Intercot to pass the time:number1:) I was able to make ALL of our ADR's for our December trip. Each one was within 15 minutes of what we were shooting for.:D
Did anyone else make ADR's today? Or is anyone making them this week?

SurferStitch
06-04-2007, 12:42 PM
I'll be making ours on Saturday. DH and I finally sat down and hammered out a pretty good dining schedule, but I'm sure I'll be tweaking it over the next few days.

Luckily my 180 day mark is Saturday, so I don't have to worry about getting it done before I rush to work in the morning!

Can't wait!!!

kakn7294
06-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Hi Eric! Glad to hear that you got everything you wanted! My ADR's have been made for months now since we're going in August but we were able to get everything we wanted too - and I even called back to change CRT from lunch to dinner. Did you change the time for LTT or did you leave it with your original time? I know you weren't thrilled with the time you had gotten when you booked it with the MVMCP.

Minniemouse27
06-04-2007, 02:41 PM
I made all of ours this morning too... got everything we wanted within 10min! Woo Hoo!

I'm so psyched.

Now what am I going to do for the next 5mo until I have to start packing? :D

DisneyorBust
06-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi Kathy!
I did cancel the ADR for LTT. We changed our plans and we are going to Crystal Palace for dinner on our MVMCP night. We were able to get our ADR for 4:50 pm.
6:45 was too late for us.

Minniemouse27
06-05-2007, 07:42 AM
Hi Kathy!
I did cancel the ADR for LTT. We changed our plans and we are going to Crystal Palace for dinner on our MVMCP night. We were able to get our ADR for 4:50 pm.

We switched from a 6:05 at Tony's to at 3:30 at Crystal Palace. I wanted to get the eating out of the way early! :)

kakn7294
06-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Hi Kathy!
I think you'll be happier with the earlier ADR. There's so much to see and do at the party that you'll need to try to maximize your time. We could have done better maximizing our time but we had Debbie issues (I'm sure you remember her!). Between the 2 places I prefer LTT but it's not because I think that CP is bad because it's really good. It's actually just that I really like the menu for LTT's dinner - I would have gone again but my DD wanted to try Tony's and we're eating at 4:30p at CRT before our P&P party so there's no time left for LTT.