PDA

View Full Version : VMK's Second Birthday

WDWfanatic742
06-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Well boys and girls, we are almost here again. VMK's second birthday will be offically on June 27th. Unoffically, it passed almost two weeks ago on May 23rd, when beta was actually allowed for the public. Perfect timing huh, closing any affilation of VMK and Disneyland Park together, newsletter's only coming twice a week, and the past two month's a repeat theme. Anyway, any ideas if VMK will celebrate and if they do with what?

BTW, isn't it Disney Online's 10th birthday this year, started way back in 1997.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Another Birthday Quest like last year? Or was that quest last year was for something else? Maybe they'd come out with a birthday hat? Or am I stretching the creativity a little too far? :D

chrisb26
06-04-2007, 01:14 AM
well they are defiently slowing down coming into there second year. However I think they may still do something for their birthday. Maybe another quest.

Chescat
06-04-2007, 12:04 PM
The birthday quest last year was actually the anniversary of the Celebration weekend (7/17/06).

We've all talked and I believe what's happened on VMK recently is, that most of the resources that work on the game have been diverted to get Pirate Online Game out. Its behind schedule by a lot and since it will be free/paid, I believe they are trying to get a handle on that game. I think once that has occurred, things might get back to normal on VMK. At least that's my opinion.

bigpapiortiz34
06-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Happy Birthday VMK! :cake: :birthday: :party:

Hopefully this wont be their last birthday....that would be very sad :(

PS, I am still waiting for my cupcake seats to come out!