PDA

View Full Version : Confused

EpcotFan182
06-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Hi everyone --

We made priority seatings for Nine Dragons Restaurant for our upcoming trip in late July/early August. After we called, I noticed on the rehabs/closing section that Nine Dragons will be closed during that time. Then, I noticed on a post here (a sticky one that showed WDW updates) that the restaurant won't be closed until early next year for renovations. I was just a little confused on which source is right. They took our priority seating, so I'm assuming that the restaurant will be open, but I want to know what you think. Thanks!

Figment!
06-03-2007, 10:51 PM
The post you are referring to is more recent, but the rehab info was coming third hand from a newspaper.

The items in the rehab section come directly from Walt Disney World Operations and were correct at time of announcement, but the dates could have changed.

If you were able to make a reservation, you should feel confident that the restaurant will be open when you dine there.

Our Staff will double check for an updated announcement from Operations and update the rehab section of INTERCOT info Central as soon as we can officially confirm a change of dates.

TiggerRPh
06-03-2007, 11:07 PM
The only way to know for sure..is to all Disney Dining in the morning and ask.