PDA

View Full Version : Long Awaited Trip-Day 3

sacandjac
06-03-2007, 09:56 PM
This morning we wake up and head to Cape May for breakfast with Goofy at 0800. Breakfast was great and characters were so cute dressed in their beach wear. Service was excellent-great waitress!

After breakfast we hop on a bus and head to Typhoon Lagoon. We had never been here and were looking forward to trying it out.

Beautiful waterpark. We found a nice secluded spot to put our stuff and headed for the wave pool-now this is definitely a wave pool. When that wave comes there are bodies everywhere-so much fun. Water slides were fun and the lazy river was great. Teenagers tried the swimming with the sharks and thought it was so great that two of them paid the 20.00 and went scuba diving with the sharks. They thought it was a really cool experience.

DH and DD headed back to wave pool and I went to our lounge chairs under the palm trees and took a great nap. It is so funny to listen to the activity in the wave pool. You can hear the wave start and everyone screams-it happens everytime and it gets to be comical after a while.

After an hour DD came and woke me up because she was starving. We had lunch at Leaning Palms and food was really good. DH had pizza and DD and I had burgers.

About 4:00 we headed back to the Beach Club. We had a great day at Typhoon Lagoon. This a beautiful park and I am definitely going to make a return trip here in September. Wave pool was the highlight and the nap under the palms was a very close second.

We had supper at Beaches and Cream- I had the roast beef sandwich-very good. DD and DH had burgers. DD had the Mickey sundae, which was so cute. Of course, we helped her eat it-great ice cream!

It was still pretty early so we took the short walk to Epcot and we did some shopping in Morocco and DH caught a band at the American Pavillion-he really enjoyed this. We then caught Illuminations -great show.

We then made the short hike to our room and called it a night.

Tomorrow-MK and Dream Fastpasses!!

disneydrmr
06-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Sounds like quite a fun day! Thanks for sharing your report! :mickey:

faline
06-07-2007, 05:42 AM
Typhoon Lagoon is my favorite water park! I know what you mean about hearing the screams each time the wave arrives! What a nice, relaxed day!