PDA

View Full Version : Best lunch at Epcot and DTD?

dixiepixie
06-03-2007, 09:45 PM
I have made all of our dining choices for our next trip except for Epcot and Downtown Disney. What do you guys recommend for these two places for lunch? We are already eating at the Rose and Crown at Epcot, and Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kindom, so don't want to eat at the one at DTD. Thanks for your help!! :mickey:

tinksmom02
06-03-2007, 09:57 PM
I haven't tried a lot of restaurants in WDW but we really enjoyed lunch at LeCellier at Epcot. And we always stop at Earl of Sandwich for lunch or a quick dinner one night of our trip!

LandFan
06-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Yup - what Tinksmom02 said...

Le Cellier in Epcot (for good food)
and
Earl of Sandwich in DTD

If you want character meal in Epcot eat at the Garden Grill - decent food and great character interaction.

Another suggestion. Take the bus from Animal Kingdom and go over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge (right next door) and eat at BOMA's instead of Rainforest Cafe. Rainforest Cafe is a chain restaurant and you can sample it in other areas of the country whereas BOMA is really great and there is only one Boma. You will also get to check out the lodge - it's really cool.

disney100%
06-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Another vote for Earl of Sandwich. We ate there on out last trip for the first time and loved it. The service is quick, the price is reasonable, and the food is delicious. It is especially good followed by a sundae at Ghiradelli's! ;)

Mackflava99
06-04-2007, 02:16 PM
Epcot-
Dinner- Living Seas
Morocco

Lunch - Fish and Chips at England
The Land

DTD
- Have not eaten there much - Ate at Bongos once and it was really good.

JCDarzi
06-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Another vote for Earl of Sandwich at DTD.

At Epcot...CS would be Boulanger Patisserie but it always seems to have a long slow line.

TS would be Le Cellier or Coral Reef as my faves.

future_imagineer
06-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I'd say Coral Reef at Epcot, but it has been years since I've eaten in DTD.

Figment78
06-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Earl of Sandwich at DTD is delicious but if the line is too long, Wolfgang Puck Express nearby has good food as well and is slightly faster.

Epcot - San Angel Inn & Le Cellier's have my vote!