PDA

View Full Version : Menu choices??

grammy3
06-03-2007, 05:10 PM
My DH and I will at Disney World Nov. 17- Nov 23. I have most of dining reservations made but I would like some input on menu choices!

Anyone have suggestions for:

Wolfgang Puck Cafe/ Dinner?

Marrekesh?

Artist Point-Thanksgiving Day (will they have different menu for Holiday)?

Most of the other reservations are repeat visits or family style buffets.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Grammy3

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-03-2007, 07:24 PM
While I've never eaten at Artists Point, I've read a number of trip reports that speak very highly of this restaurant.

Pirate Granny
06-03-2007, 07:39 PM
If you call the restaurant directly (just call Wilderness Lodge and asked to be transferred to Artist Point) they will tell you if they are having a special menu for Thanksgiving. We've eaten there before and the food and the restaurant is wonderful...the menu was a bit limited, but there was something for everyone. Ask for a windowseat if possible...it'll probably be pretty crowded if it's the holiday though...

ENJOY your visit :pirate:

moe513
06-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Marrekash is a very beautiful resturant with belly dancing for entertaining but my family didnt like the food. It was just okay , kind of plain. and the desserts were horrible.

moe513
06-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Me again. We liked Wolfgang Pucks alot. We did have trouble with the service. She was very nice and attentive but then disappeared from radar. It was like all of a sudden they were short a server.We would go back. I my sister had a great meal at Artist Point.