PDA

View Full Version : Debbie and Magical Journeys!!!

diznedreamin
06-03-2007, 03:57 PM
I just wanted to give Debbie at Magical Journeys a great big Thank You!!!:mickey:

My husband and I have been going back and forth aboout going to Disney the first week of December. Well we finally decided to book yesterday, Saturday, it will be myself, DH, DS (7), and DD (1) :joy:

I normally do all the booking myself, but after all the great advice and insight here on Intercot, I emailed MJ. Within a few short hours, Debbie emailed me back. Anytime after that, if I emailed her a question, she replied within minutes!!! She even called to get the credit card information, so that I wouldn't have to send over the internet!

That's great customer service!!!:thumbsup:

Now all I have to do is make my ADRs...TOMORROW!!!:eek:

grammy3
06-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Debbie is great!! This is our 2nd year using Magical Journeys and Debbie and I love it! Debbie always responds quickly and never acts like my questions or changes are annoying.

Everyone should try Magical Journeys for a no hassle vacation planning.

grammy3

Cinderelley
06-03-2007, 06:24 PM
I agree! Debbie is #1!

vamaggie
06-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Me too--Debbie has been great helping us plan our Nov trip. Even with all my questions and changes. It's nice to know that someone is looking out for us and willing to help make our vacation so hassle free

DisneyDoug2
06-04-2007, 12:21 PM
We have been booking through Debbie for a few years now and she always gives us great service. We have also recommended her to our friends and we always get a thank you back from them and Debbie!

ibrowse17
06-04-2007, 12:38 PM
MJ rocks, no doubt:thumbsup: