PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner show

lovenmickey
06-03-2007, 01:10 PM
We want to eat at Hollywood & Vine before the Fantasmic show, can you recommend a time for reservations?? Also any ideas on what time the Fantasmic show starts at???

jefmblrd
06-03-2007, 01:26 PM
You should check what the park hours are for the time you are planning to go. There may be one or two showings per night depending on the schedule.

The Fantasmic Dinner Package would apply to the first showing only if there are two shows. Keep in mind that the seats for the Fantasmic Package are not premium for viewing-they are off to the side.

Lily
06-04-2007, 04:16 PM
The latest they will seat for dinner for the Fantasmic package (show at 8:00) is 5:30. Hope that helps!

mrte62
06-04-2007, 04:37 PM
To give you an example of the times available, I made our reservations 180 days in advance for a party of 7 on 8/11/07. The latest time available at H & V was 4:40 pm.

That was pretty close to the other two times at H & V and once at the Brown Derby.

Hope this helps. :mickey:

stitchcousin
06-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Hi!! Just want to mention that you must specifically ask for the Fantasmic dining pkg when making your reservations. They will then tell you the times available. I believe each restaurant only has a certain amount of tickets available. Hope this helps!!!

TheMartellFamily
06-04-2007, 05:33 PM
For our group we had the latest seating available for the Fantasmic Dinner Package. It was nice since it was also a EMH that night so we went to dinner then straight to Fantasmic then a couple of extra hours in MGM seeing things without the crowds.

GoofDad
06-04-2007, 11:19 PM
I hope I am not violating message board ettiquete by throwing another question into this thread, but here I go.

We have been to the Fantasmic show before but never as a part of the dinner package. How is the seating with the dinner? Someone said it is off to the side. Are these seats "less prime" than some others?

mrte62
06-05-2007, 04:48 PM
When looking at the stage, the Dinner Package seats are the last section on the right.

We have found the view fine and nice not have line up 90 minutes before the show to find a seat.