PDA

View Full Version : CP at EPCOT

dolphinmickey9170
06-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know when the candelight procession dining package tickets will go on sale? I am going to call, but just thought I would check with my intercot friends to see if anyone already knew.

:snowman::santa::santa2::santa3:

dolphinmickey9170
06-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Well, I called and there is nothing listed as they haven't pinned down the celebrity list yet. I can call June 18th for some ADRs and the CM told me to ask again then, they might have something by then. If anyone hears anything sooner, please post! Thanks y'all!

Carol
06-04-2007, 07:33 AM
The packages can go on sale before the celebrities are announced. We had no idea who was narrating our event a few years ago when we booked. Personally it didn't matter to me. I was more interested in the date and restaurant.

The last two years they were bookable on August 15. The information will be on the front page as soon as it's available.

mudpuppysmom
06-04-2007, 07:51 PM
I too would say unless you REALLY want to see someone specific, don't worry about the narrators......we saw Brian Dennehy last year and I was not impressed.....I think he was tired and maybe had a cold.....he was not very enthusiastic when he read and blew his nose a bunch of times. The choir and musicians are really AWESOME and I would go back just for that!!! I also learned a lesson on the restaurants......we won't be back to San Angel again.........we'll choose somewhere else if we go again this year!!!

TiggerRPh
06-04-2007, 11:30 PM
The last two years they were bookable on August 15. The information will be on the front page as soon as it's available.

I was told today by a supervisor at Dining that is should be within the next week or so.

We'll see....I've gotten a different story every time we've called.