PDA

View Full Version : Ocotber a good time to visit?

Dizneyfan
06-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Hello everyone,
I was wandering if October was a good time to visit WDW? I have been in Feb and April and ejoyed both times. I found that April was really crowded. Me and my Dh are thinking of visiting around the first or second week in October.

GrmGrninGost
06-02-2007, 09:55 PM
IMHO October, along with Sept., are the best months to visit! The weather has cooled a bit and everything is ready for Halloween! Do not miss MNSSHP! It is soooo cool!:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
06-02-2007, 10:38 PM
October has become more popular in recent years, so crowds vary from moderate to somewhat heavy.

DawsonAR
06-02-2007, 10:51 PM
We were there last October and I think it was the best trip we have ever had. The weather was perfect and the crowds weren't too bad. The decorations were wonderful.

Ayndi
06-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Do know though, that even though it might be a bit cooler, October in FL is still pretty darned hot.

Dizneyfan
06-02-2007, 11:42 PM
I'm new to intercot. Thanks for the info. So glad to hear your responses.

Dyanna
06-04-2007, 10:36 AM
October used to be value season but now the crowds are getting larger this time of year due to the Food & Wine Festival & the Halloween Party it has now been changed to a regular season. It also seems that more & more schools now have fall recess during Columbus week making it a bit more crowded as usual during this time. We have made our trip plans during this week not knowing this until recently but we will not change them. Just going anyway knowing that the lines will be a little longer than usual in our past Oct trips.

epceddie
06-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Went in October of last year and had a great time. The weather was excellent, the crowds were very manageable and we had a great time at MNSSHP. Walked onto Splash and Space Mountains, went on Buzz Lightyear back to back with no wait, and really enjoyed the parade and fireworks.

It's a great time of year to visit. I'll be honeymooning in October and can't wait to return!