PDA

View Full Version : Presidents Week 2008

mousaholic
06-02-2007, 03:42 PM
I am planning my Feb 2008 vacation for Presidents Week. We will be staying at AS Music, we will have a car. I need some planning tips from the experts! What can I expect crowd wise? Can we get a lot of things done in the parks? How is the weather for the water park, too cold? Are the restaurants crowded and are ADR's scarce? Are the buses packed? Any tips would be great!

jodijo
06-02-2007, 07:35 PM
We are going that week too. I am also interested in the info on the parks and weather. I am sure someone will come along soon with good information. Have a wonderful trip!

LIGHTNING MC-DAD
06-02-2007, 08:08 PM
We are also considering this week as well and am curious to hear the repsonses.

Mostly about the crowds, are they larger than the July/August Summer Crowds?

ibrowse17
06-02-2007, 10:24 PM
We went during this time last Feb, and it was pretty crowded. AK was even maxed out a couple of the days we were there. However, this was also our Mardi Gras holiday from school, as it was for a lot of people there. That should not be the case for this coming Feb, as Mardi Gras is so early. As far as the weather, it was very cold the first day or two, then warmed up the rest of the week. We went from be bundled up in everything we brought, to wearing t shirts and shorts. While we enjoyed it( how can you not?? ), I thought it was more crowded than our trips in early June. If you plan ahead and use your fast passes, you should be ok. Have a great trip:thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
06-02-2007, 10:34 PM
President's Day week is typically fairly crowded although not as bad as the heavy summer crowds. The Daytona 500 is held President's Day weekend and people attending that often combine that trip with a visit to WDW. Also, this period is considered to be part of the busy spring break period as some schools do break that early.