PDA

View Full Version : November DW vacationers!!!!!!!

nicole48040
06-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Our trips are still months away, and if you are like me, we can think of nothing else!!!!! We need to ban together and get everyone through this time of watching minutes on the work clock slowly ticking by.....disney, disney......it's all we can think of.:grouphug:

Twinsowner
06-02-2007, 04:50 AM
We feel your pain!!!!

mrsgaribaldi
06-02-2007, 06:19 AM
I know exactly what you mean too. My real life is awful compared to Disney life. It's so boring and blah:(
I can't wait to be headed to the world again:thumbsup::secret:

Twinsowner
06-02-2007, 06:59 AM
Save it New Yorker!!!! You just got back!! Some of us have to wait an entire year. HeHe!!!

purplestarlisa
06-02-2007, 07:29 AM
I'm so with you! My honeymoon at WDW starts November 12! It can't come soon enough!!!!

Until then, I have read my Birnbaum's guide a dozen times (cover to cover) and am on these boards all the time! It makes me feel the magic!
:minnie:
Lisa

November, 2007 - WL - Honeymoon!

DawsonAR
06-02-2007, 09:15 AM
I know the feeling. Our next trip isn't until January and all I can think of is Disney, Disney, Disney! I love it but it is driving me crazy!

berri_boo
06-03-2007, 12:24 AM
It's been almost a year since our wonderful honeymoon at WDW........and we still have 172 days until our Nov/Dec trip :(. We have everything booked and we are just sitting here waiting for my parent's WDW vacation in August to come and go :blush: because then it's just that much closer to our :cloud9:. As mush as I don't want time to fly.....it needs to speed up just until Nov 23...then after that it can crawl for the 17 days that we are there :thumbsup:

But until then.......coming to Intercot is a wonderful fix!:number1:

Twinsowner
06-03-2007, 05:06 AM
Will see you there purple star as we are planning on arriving Nov. 11th. You will love the WL. Be sure to eat at whispering canyon in the lobby. I am sure we will ride over and eat there one day! Have fun!!

DizNee143
06-04-2007, 02:39 PM
im with you guys...i leave for the world on Nov 4th..and its not coming fast enough!!! :mickey:

jenperich
06-04-2007, 02:46 PM
I leave on Nov. 24th, and I just can't wait any longer! It's my boyfriend's first trip, so I am even more excited than I usually am! We're staying at a new place for me...POFQ, and I've heard such great things about it. Good luck all you November vacationers, I'll be right here with you. :-)