PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill Revolving?

sacandjac
06-01-2007, 10:29 PM
While in WDW last week I noticed that the Garden Grill was not turning. My friend who was in WDW in March says it was turning then. Anybody know what the deal is? My friend and I along with our kids are going in September and she wanted to eat there because it revolves so I made the ADR, but if doesn't revolve anymore-the food is really not worth it. It was a cool place to eat because of the revolving feature and the characters. Any information appreciated. Thanks!

GrmGrninGost
06-01-2007, 11:37 PM
It was revolving in Dec. when we were there. But a couple years ago they were having a mechanical problem during our visit and it did not revolve for a few days. I would guess it's the same now.

grego77
06-02-2007, 11:38 AM
I was there for New Years eve and it did revolve then...and I was there on May 21, and it revolved then too.

sleepingbooty
06-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Actually, I've heard the food is very good - as well as the character interaction. Thats my main reason for making a ressie there. I'm sure the kids would get a kick out of the revolving thing though.

ElenitaB
06-02-2007, 12:01 PM
I agree with Rebecca. We like the food there and also think that the character interaction is wonderful! The fact that the restaurant revolves is fun, but certainly not the main reason we go there (we just like to play with Pluto, Chip and Dale).

TheRustyScupper
06-02-2007, 02:57 PM
1) Things are strange.
2) When I drink a lot
. . . stationary things seem to spin
. . . spinning things seem to be stationary

sacandjac
06-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the replies. We have eaten there several times and the spinning is why we go-the food is just okay, but everyone has a different taste. Thanks again.