PDA

View Full Version : I'm not Anti-Social..

mickeytinkerbellprincess
06-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Just letting everybody know that I'm still here :P This last month has been craaaaaaazy! All of that end-of-the-year stuff really clogged up my schedule. Just telling you all that I'm not ignoring everybody on purpose (like when I'm afk to do my homework or chores or something :P), just that I'm really busy - I love hanging out with you all and I hate missing out on things, so don't think I'm doing it on purpose. I haven't been on here for a whole week or more? Anyways, school's almost over so after this week I can give you guys my full attention :)

Mr. Tom Morrow
06-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Ok Doll .. see you when you return:thumbsup:

PinkJJ
06-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Hey Doll, We all understand you have been busy with school. We just like to tease, as you know. We have missed you. It will be great to have you back.:)

chrisb26
06-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Hey Doll

I understand what you are going through. It is the end of the school year and all the teachers have banded together and have decided that each class needs a giant project to do because hey its the end of the year and they are going to go an entire summer with out doing any work. :D

However you must promise to come back soon because its just not as fun when me and Jk don't have anybody to chase around in our Green Cars. :car: (pretend its green ;))

bigpapiortiz34
06-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Doll, no worries. I am pretty clogged up with stuff to do here to. I am sure once everyone gets out of school for the summer, everyone will see more of each other again. Doll, your doing the right thing to be concentrating on your school work. Keep doing it! Your almost there!