PDA

View Full Version : Entering each park?

donsteele
06-01-2007, 02:14 PM
I have not heard much about the turnstyles at each park. Are there long lines or is easy in. I know at DL if you aren't there before the gates open the lines are huge.

Is it easy or hard to go in to each park?

Thanks

robhink
06-01-2007, 02:30 PM
I've always found that it's been pretty easy to get in the parks, but most of my trips have been during the off season periods. The longest lines I've seen are right at opening when everyone has to queue before they open the gates. Usually by an hour or so after opening the lines aren't that bad. If it's during a really busy period on a really busy day there might be a lot more chances of lines, but I never remember seeing lines at WDW like I've seen at DL.

like2workout
06-01-2007, 02:32 PM
it is easy to get in each park. even if the lines look kind of long, there are so many turnstiles open that they go very fast. i've never waited long to get in any park, no matter what time of day or what time of year i've gone.

T-Belle
06-01-2007, 03:11 PM
The problem I had on our last trip wasn't the turnstile lines but the bag check line. The time that stands out the most was EMH am at the Animal Kingdom. My DD didn't have anything to search and she zoomed right through while I had to wait a good 15-20 minutes just to get my bag checked. Lesson learned-I won't take anything to be searched in the am when we're in a hurry to do as much as possible before the park officially opens.

DawsonAR
06-01-2007, 03:32 PM
We have never had to wait more than five minutes. The lines move really fast.

Cinderelley
06-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Compared to DL, it's a breeze. :mickey:

Mickey91
06-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Even on the busiest days it isn't much over 15 min. to go through security and the turnstyles.:mickey: