PDA

View Full Version : Flying Fish Cafe

lovenmickey
06-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Tell me about the Flying Fish Cafe.... good and bad please!

Tinkerbellfan
06-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Hello,

Flying Fish Cafe is one of our favorite restaurants throughout all of WDW. The service, food, drinks and atmosphere are great. I highly recommend it. Although it is a bit expensive, it is well worth the price. I have ordered the NY Sirloin the last two times I went and I was wonderful. We already are planning to go back in December.

Save time to walk around the Boardwalk before or after dinner - it is a lot of fun!

pox24
06-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I loved it, but my wife thought it was too expensive... women. Trust me its a fine place to eat. Dinner for 2 with wine about $100.00 plus tip. Yes.

Jeff T
06-01-2007, 03:25 PM
The Flying Fish is one of the best places to dine on the Disney property. Food and service is outstanding. My wife typically orders one of the fresh seafood entrees, and I usually order the NY Strip Steak. I've been to the Flying Fish during various vacation visits and for business - everytime the food was great! We have ADRs to visit again in July. Enjoy.

May524
06-01-2007, 04:04 PM
We have ADR's for this Wednesday and I can't wait! I'll make sure to write about it in a trip report.

Cinderelley
06-02-2007, 01:07 AM
We're visiting the Flying Fish for the first time in September. How should we dress?

sillyolbear
06-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Flying Fish is great--enjoy your meal! The potato encrusted red snapper is amazing.

As for dress, like all signature restaurants Disney requests resort casual. Info central has more specifics under dining.