PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter at IOA

robhink
06-01-2007, 12:17 PM
With the announcement that Harry Potter is being added to the Lost Continent area in IOA it would seem to me that most of those attractions will be closing to make room for the new themed area. Has anyone heard when they are planning on closing the attractions that are there?

Rockstar Boyfriends
06-01-2007, 01:48 PM
I haven't heard anything yet. We probably won't see anything until after Halloween Horror Nights.

LaDracul
06-07-2007, 12:01 PM
They will be expanding some of it, retheming Dueling Dragons, changing the Flying Unicorn into the Flying Hippogriff, and tearing down the Sindbad stage for the flying car ride.

I will be honest and say I'm disappointed that they didn't go through with the "Van Helsing" ride...(I'm a huge Sommersverse fan) Vaseria would've been a good area to do, but there's more to the Harry Potter world.

Rockstar Boyfriends
06-07-2007, 07:25 PM
The Van Helsing ride concept sounded cool, but the movie flopped. If the movie was successful, I'm sure would have seen a Van Helsing ride. Now Mr. Helsing has been relegated to the Horror Makeup Show.

LaDracul
06-08-2007, 10:05 AM
I wouldn't be so quick to write it off as a flop...I meet a lot of people who like the movie as much as I do. I also have a feeling that Universal wasn't promoting it enough as they said they would.

Enough about that, let's stay on topic.

Cinderelley
06-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Do you think that planning a trip in December, 2009 would be a safe time to be able to see it?

disneyfan369
06-16-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't know how it's going to turn out... but then again, I don't think the movies are good. Hopefully I will be completely wrong and it will be amazing.

A Foolish Mortal
06-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Everyone's either going to LOVE it, or HATE it. They need to make sure they do it right. It could easily been done wrongly and it could ruin the magic of the books for kids.