06-01-2007, 11:10 AM
OK, we have our ressie's for our trip Sept 3-7th
Mon- Liberty Tree(right before PPP)
Tues- Akershus (breakfast)
Cafe de France (Dinner)
Wed- 50's Prime time(Dinner)
Thurs- Coral Reef
Fri- O'hana's

We normally go to LeCellier but it was completely booked up the entire week we were there. :sick:
We are trying to stay away from the buffets because I just didn't feel like we got the same quality of food when we were at a sit down service back in February.

We are going with another family so we didn't have 100% choice on the foods so I'm a little skeptical about the Cafe de France and Liberty Tree.

DawsonAR
06-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Looks like a great trip. I have eaten at all of these and think they are great. I wish I could go with you. :mjump: Have Fun.

USCTinkerbell
06-01-2007, 12:16 PM
LOL...thank you!
I'm so excited! My dh said we would not go back for a couple of years but I think he secretly has the felt the magic himself and jumped at a chance to go just 6 months later!

My only disappointment is not getting to go to Le Cellier because that is our favorite restaurant there but it's not the end of the world.It will make us try new places we haven't been.

FriendsofMickey
06-01-2007, 12:21 PM
I am not a big fan of 50s prime time or Akershus, but everything else looks great to me. To be honest, if I could go back in 6 months I would do both too!

Keep calling on Le Cellier, maybe someone will cancel.

Speedy1998
06-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Liberty Tree is one of our favorites.

Arkershus for breakfast should be fine.

BelleBeauty
06-01-2007, 12:44 PM
LTT is great! I think it is nicer than some other character options, mainly CP, since the rooms are a little more closed off. I still remember one trip where we listen to a little girl screaming "Eeyore" at the top of her lungs for our entire meal...

The breakfast at Akershus should be great, I would love to hear a comparison with the CRT breakfast!

USCTinkerbell
06-01-2007, 12:50 PM
LTT is great! I think it is nicer than some other character options, mainly CP, since the rooms are a little more closed off. I still remember one trip where we listen to a little girl screaming "Eeyore" at the top of her lungs for our entire meal...

The breakfast at Akershus should be great, I would love to hear a comparison with the CRT breakfast!

We did the Princess breakfast in Feb for our daughter. We did this one out of pocket and thought it was reasonable except for the 40.00 pictures that you just can't say no to. My husband wanted to say no but he had made me mad and I looked at the pictures and back to him and said "i'll take them." LOL That'll teach him to make me mad on the way to a resturant!

The princess's were in a pretty big rush the day we were there. Some of our pictures weren't that great but it was a good breakfast. Everything was fresh and flavorful. The only thing that was disgusting and I'm sure this is a personal taste but the smoked salmon was yucky. I love fresh salmon and smoked wasn't what I expected.

GrmGrninGost
06-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Looks really good!!:mickey:I have been to most of these and have enjoyed them all! I think the Liberty Tree Tavern is one of the best you have chosen.:thumbsup:Hope you enjoy it! Can't wait till we go in Sept.!