PDA

View Full Version : Meal plans for November trip

Zippy 1
05-31-2007, 09:29 PM
O.K. we finally have our trip set for November 8th thru 16th at POR. I am now in serious planning mode. We will be on the dining plan and I need some suggestions on places to go. We were in the world in December of 2003 and visited the following places:
Chef Mickeys
Hoop - Dee - Doo Review
Princess Storybook Breakfast
Cape May Cafe for the Goofy and friends
breakfast
Donald's Breakfastosaurus
Brown Derby
It will be my DH, DD 13, and myself. We would like to try some new places not only in the parks but at various resorts. Thanks for any help!!:mickey:

MsMin
05-31-2007, 10:03 PM
Does your family love breakfast?? I see several on your list.
Sounds like your dd is old enough to try new places and not just character meals though they can be fun at any age. We loved Spoodles and Coral Reef (most of us ordered steak).
We loved CRT before it changed to a fixed plate and 2TS but it was fun to eat in the castle. Prime time is real popular too...

Zippy 1
05-31-2007, 11:19 PM
We seem to have picked a few places for dinner. Any comments or suggestions would be great.

Coral Reef
Cap'n Jack's
Crystal Palace
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Cape May Cafe
Ohana

Does anyone have comments on any of the following for dinner:

Whispering Canyon
ESPN Club
50's Prime Time Cafe
Le Cellier
San Angel Inn
The Plaza Restaurant
I need 2 more choices for dinner. I don't know what to choose:confused:

Checkers
06-01-2007, 10:39 AM
:mickey:We love LeCellier for lunch or dinner and The Plaza for lunch. ESPN Club is a good place for lunch as well. I know you are looking for dinner suggestions mostly so another one I might suggest is Teppanyaki in Japan. It is closed now for renovations but will be open by the time of your trip. Perhaps the new Italian restaurant in Italy will be open by that time as well. Have a wonderful time!

DawsonAR
06-01-2007, 10:59 AM
We have eaten three times at Whispering Canyon. The service was terrible but the food was good. It is a very loud place. I don't think we will do this one again anytime soon.

We really like Le Cellier and San Angel Inn.

I don't think you will go wrong with any of your choices.

Have Fun! :mickey: