Sister-in-law Pam 38
Brother-in-law Freddie 38
Nieces
Kayla 14 Been a few times
Victoria 5 Been 3 times
Carleigh 1 First trip
Cousin
Ashley 16 been to Disney before

OK folks I have been a bunch of times with Kayla. Kayla is a veteran she knows what's up and where to go. Does not waste time is ready to go from one ride to the next. Kayla enjoys everything Disney and is glad to be there.....
Victoria............. This one is a handful.... She does know everything Disney even before she ever went to the World..... This will be her 3rd trip and n the second she knew how to work the bus system.... It was scary....
Carleigh soon to be addict first introduction......

I am not to sure about this trip. I really need a vacation and have been kind of worried about all 3 kids coming. I do know that I can just break away and go relax if I need to.
We are going to do at least one park and one water park together. We have reservations to eat at OHana's the first night at Disney on the 3rd.
I know Beaches and Cream is in the plan for a meal and at least one stop at Trails End.
We will also resort hop and stop at Downtown Disney to look around.
This is supposed to be a relaxing trip..... We shall see..........

:cop: :tigger:

pogo
05-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey Bret...... the plan sounds good with one exception. Where does MsMin, Here we go again, and Piglet822 come into the plans ? Will they be there waiting for you or are they going to stow away ? :funny:

I hope you have a great trip. :D

Piglet822
05-31-2007, 11:04 PM
Hey Bret...... the plan sounds good with one exception. Where does MsMin, Here we go again, and Piglet822 come into the plans ? Will they be there waiting for you or are they going to stow away ? :funny:

I will be waiting for him in the lobby. He thinks he's going to have a relaxing vacation? We'll see :thedolls:

SgtTigger
05-31-2007, 11:27 PM

I will be spending time with Jeanne (piglet822) I cant believe I left that out...... Msmin says she is going to meet me... maybe even beat me there.... As far as Angel (herewegoagain) I know I can out run her after her surgery... :D

Oh and you can bet I will be calling Angel on the phone to let her know where I am at......

SgtTigger
05-31-2007, 11:28 PM

I will be spending time with Jeanne (piglet822) I cant believe I left that out...... Msmin says she is going to meet me... maybe even beat me there.... As far as Angel (herewegoagain) I know I can out run her after her surgery... :D

Oh and you can bet I will be calling Angel on the phone to let her know where I am at......

mrsgaribaldi
06-01-2007, 04:44 AM
Sounds like a great trip is planned. Have a wonderful time:thumbsup::mickey:

disneydrmr
06-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Hey Brett - hope you have an AWESOME time! And I hope you are able to find at least a moment to relax! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return! :stitch2:

ChipnDaleGal
06-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Brett, you always have the best trips, so I am sure this one will be no exception. At least you know you have the option of breaking away if you get a little to "nieced out". I hope you all have a great time. I am sure that Jeanne will make sure of it!! :mickey:

Bethanymouse
06-04-2007, 07:19 AM
I think you are going to have a great trip! Going with the girls should be fun! I cant wait to read all about it when you return!:mickey:

DisneyorBust
06-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Sounds like this has the potential to be a great trip! Can't wait to hear how it all turns out.:thumbsup:

crazypoohbear
06-04-2007, 08:10 PM
What a brave man travelling with all those women!
I hope we hear from you again.... Just to make sure you lived through it:blush:

I am going in August with my 2 sisters, 1 female friend, 1 BIL, 4 teen boys, 1 four year old, and 1 eight week old. I'll wait to see if you survive before I make my final payment:secret:;)

January-2007
06-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Good luck! I hope you have a great time!

faline
06-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Gosh! It's almost time for you to go home! Hope you've been having a wonderful time!

Looks like we overlapped by a day or so - we left the World on the 4th!

Here we go again...
06-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Well, I came looking for trip reports and for the pre-trip report.
Now that it is all over all I have to say is....
Your trip is over and I leave in 3 weeks!!!
:laughing::funny::trio::laughing::funny:

And trust me, I will be bugging you a whole lot more than you bugged me!

MsMin
06-11-2007, 03:04 AM
I can't believe I missed the pretrip report:blush: I missed the opportunity to harass you.
Okay so where is the Trip Report???