PDA

View Full Version : Jobs at The Disney Store

TinkiTime1989
05-31-2007, 07:38 PM
If this is in the wrong place, Mods. feel free to move it. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to apply online for The Disney Store. I searched all over the website and couldn't find anything. :(

J9
05-31-2007, 08:38 PM
The Disney Store is no longer run by Disney. So if you're looking at Disneyshopping.com for info, you won't find it there.

I've never looked myself, but try the Children's Place website. They've taken over the Disney Stores, so if there is any place to apply online, you'll probably find it there.

TinkiTime1989
05-31-2007, 09:37 PM
I checked The Children's Place website as well because I knew that they owned The Disney Store, however I couldn't find anything on there other than information to work at The Children's Place. Thanks for the suggestion anyways.

DizneyRox
05-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Disney still owns the disneystore.com domain last I checked. I don't think Children's Place is going to get it either.

If you can't find anything on the CP website, it appears they have lost interest in a web presence for t he American The Disney Stores which they own. It's been several years now and still nothing. I can't imagine a company NOT wanted a web presence these days, but hey, they are the ones running the company.