PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan ? - Sharing apps a& dessert

Tinkerbellfan
05-31-2007, 05:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

Our party of 4 adults are considering adding the dining plan to our plan. But, we are staying at the concierge/club level and are eating most of our dinners at 2 ts restaurants.

Here is my question:
We will be there 6 nights which means 3 "2 ts" per person. Can we take turns using our dining plan meals? For instance, one day my boyfriend and I use our dining plan "vochers" and order the appetizers and desserts and the other guests pay out of pocket. And, then the next night, we switch. We would do this as there is no way with the concierge offerings, we need to have 4 appetizers and 4 desserts at every dinner. In fact, 2 appetizers and 3 desserts will be very filing.

Thoughts - I don't want to take "scam" the system but I want to make sure we don't waste any food and options.

Thanks!

psychotekkie
05-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Sure. We went with friends, once, who were not on the dining plan, but we were. At the restaurant, just let them know that two of you are using the plan and two are not. They will not care who actually eats / shares the food. You can even stick the deserts away in a bag and take 'em with ya!