PDA

View Full Version : mm59 Flower Day 5 May 22

mm59
05-31-2007, 04:18 PM
Cast
mm59 John
DW Terri
Today is an earily day for us, were off to AK. First stop EE , OK I am not supposed to ride this ,but I did. The ride was wonderful and lucky for me it did not hurt my back. Back to Tusker House for a Great Breakfast. We will miss this when its gone. Now another ride on KS hopeing for as many Animals as last time . This time We brought the Camera. Of course not many animals. We went to see Lion King and it was Great. This Show just gets better each time we see it. Next up Nemo, well all I can say is it was OK, I miss Tarzan. Well what can I say if its gone its gone. Back to Tusker House for one last time before it changes. The Best CS at AK.:thumbsup:Now its time to head back for a break and to feed the fish, turtles, birds and this time Ducks.:cloud9:. After our Break We are off to EPCOT. Went to see Off Kilter,Morockin We love them both. Then over to see Rob Grill and the Grass Roots. What fun to see the old guys LOL.Then back to the room to start the re packing process:( One more great day to go .Wow does time fly;):mickey:

Christine
05-31-2007, 04:37 PM
I am so glad that EE didn't hurt your back... Goofy Barnstormer hurts mine! :blush:

Time really does fly when you're down there...sorry you are having to pack up.

pdrlkr
05-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

mrsgaribaldi
05-31-2007, 05:38 PM
We loved Nemo.:mickey:Sorry there were not as many animals this time on the safari.
Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

pogo
05-31-2007, 06:27 PM
I also get a kick out of seeing the old rockers at the Flower Power Concert series. I'm glad you saw Rob !:thumbsup: We saw the Turtles w/ Flo and Eddy and they were excellent. :yes: Then we saw the Box Tops. They were not good at all. :nope:

I'm glad you had another great day at WDW. :D

ChipnDaleGal
06-01-2007, 11:35 AM
I miss Tarzan already too. Although I have heard mostly good things about the Nemo show, Tarzan was one of our favorites. Sounds like you two had another really fabulous day. Thanks for sharing it with us. :mickey:

faline
06-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Glad you were able to ride on Everest without hurting your back!

Nice day!

January-2007
06-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the report!