PDA

View Full Version : Our October ADRs- All character buffets

Iluvpooh
05-31-2007, 03:36 PM
We are taking our kids to WDW so all of our meals are character buffets. I have only eaten at Crystal Palace before so any opinions would be great.

Day 1-Lunch Hollywood & Vine (JoJo & Goliath)
Day 2-Lunch-Crystal Palace (Pooh)
Day 3-Dinner-Chef Mickey's (Fab 5)
Day 4-Breakfast-Akershus (Princess)
Day 5-Dinner 1900 Park Fare (Princess)

Disneyatic
05-31-2007, 04:08 PM
We have eaten dinner at Chef Mickey's and it was a blast. The buffet has alot of choices and was all pretty good, the characters are very interactive, Minnie heard me say something to DD and she personalized her autograph. DD thought that was the greatest! We are going back in Sept!
We also did the princess breakfast in Norway and loved it. The princess variety was good and they didn't seem too rushed. The food was pretty good, a bit different than some places but the good thing is you can request more of what you like!
We are also going back to this one in Sept!

Those are the only 2 I can comment on but we are trying Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare on our next trip!

Goes4FastPass
05-31-2007, 04:15 PM
I have two on your list booked for next week (really).

When my niece asked, "Are we eating with Chip and Dale again?" I answered, "Not this time." Then she fussed and I said, "Remember, kiddo, this trip includes you but it's not all about you."

disneydrmr
05-31-2007, 04:29 PM
I've only eaten at Chef Mickey's and at Crystal Palace and both are places I would do again and again! Both had fun character interaction and awesome buffets! Make sure you have the breakfast lasagna at Crystal Palace! It's to die for!

Willowwind
05-31-2007, 04:32 PM
"Remember, kiddo, this trip includes you but it's not all about you."

Brilliant! I think that I'm going to use that myself.:thumbsup:

Christine
05-31-2007, 04:52 PM
I have been to all tht you've chosen except H&V (since it's had Playhouse Disney friends) and Akershus.

My favoites are Chef Mickeys and 1900 Park Fare.

You've chosen well...I'm sure your kiddos will be thrilled!

tinksmom02
05-31-2007, 10:10 PM
H&V was great fun for our DD4..food was typical buffet food, but the atmosphere was wodnerful!

We also really enjoyed CM for dinner, the food seemed better here, and the character interaction was great as well!

We've done 1900, but for breakfast (we're actually doing the dinner at GFCafe during rehab in Sept), and CP and Akershus are on our Sept list, as well!

I think they're great choices and you'll all enjoy!

GrmGrninGost
05-31-2007, 11:03 PM
I would say you'll have a blast!!:mickey: We've eaten at a lot of the character meals, and I've never had a bad experience at one! They are just wonderful! The food is usually good, and the characters are GREAT!!:mickey: