PDA

View Full Version : mm59 Flower 2007 Day 3 May20

mm59
05-31-2007, 01:24 PM
cast
mm59 John
DW Terri
After another sleep in and morning coffee, off to Breakfast. Today will be MGM. We arrived at about 10 so just in time for HSM Pep Rally. Great show and lots of fun:thumbsup:. We then went over to Animation to see some Friends, CMs. After a long visit We headed over to The Great Movie Ride. After all the years I still love this ride. Next up Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.Same old tired show. We shopped at Star Tours, then over to Muppet Vision 3D. Still fun after other things get tired. Lunch was at Pizza planet. It may not be the best Pizza but We still like it. Now for a really good dessert:cloud9:. Well We could not find what We wanted so DTD and Ghirardellis was calling.Its time for a Hot Fudge Sundae.:thumbsup:
After a stop at the room We were off to DTD. The Hot Fudge was wonderful, as allways. Then to shop for our goodies we want. Well We wanted to find the framed pin set you could buy if you spent 50 or so. We found out that they did not have anymore:mad:, The only ones left were at MK. Off We go back to the room. If I cannot find the Pip Set ,it was not ment to be. We had dinner and went out to the pool. We had hoped tp Meet up with a couple other Intercotees,but they got back late. We had a couple of drinks:beer:and went back to the room,:mickey:

pogo
05-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Another great and relaxing day.:cloud9: Way to go John.:thumbsup:

We've never ate at Pizza Planet, but if you stay at POFQ, try theirs. It goes down pretty smooth after a day at the park. Plus you can wash it down with a :beer: or :beer::beer:'s.

Can't wait to read about the next day. :D

Christine
05-31-2007, 04:30 PM
Sorry your I-COT meet didn't pan out :(

On to read more...

pdrlkr
05-31-2007, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

mrsgaribaldi
05-31-2007, 05:34 PM
That hot fudge sundae sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
06-01-2007, 11:28 AM
You have my tummy rumbling for a hot fudge sundae from Ghiradellis. That is my favorite thing there! :tasty: Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

BronxTigger
06-02-2007, 10:06 AM
I agree with you on the pizza....it's not the best pizza, but I still like it. A lot. :secret:

faline
06-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Sorry you didn't find the pin set you wanted. The rest of your day sounded great!

January-2007
06-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the report!